Sans, come back!

This is a public plea to Sans le Nom AKA My Life in the Fast Lane. If you click on the link to the right in my blogroll , you'll notice it goes nowhere. Because Sans deleted her blog!

Why, Sans, why? Sure, blogging seems like spitting in the wind sometimes, especially if you don't have a lot of comments. And yes, it's incredibly solipsistic and ridiculous to think strangers want to hear your rantings and see pictures of you decorating a cake (see my post below!). But they do! And I do. I do! And who cares if anyone reads it anyway. It's all about process, man. Getting it down and getting it done. Letters and words and commas and thoughts and you are funny, dude, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Hell, I'm getting all choked up just thinking about it.

Come back, Sans. Come back.
Facebook Twitter Email Digg Delicious Stumbleupon

2 Response to Sans, come back!

November 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I'm nearly there. Newly risen from the never-actually-dead.

December 4, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Hey, I'm officially back. You can add me to your blogroll (please, pretty please, because I got a hell of a lot of traffic from your blog). Direct them to my old, old name: Sans le Nom at http://sanslenom.blogspot.com. With any luck I will have officially wrested the domain name, sanslenom.com, from my original registrar, by next week.

Let's get together soon. I'm bogged down in AAUP meetings and being the Grinch who Saved Christmas.

Post a Comment

 

Brains on sale now!


Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes