Cupcakes

Last night I was sitting on the couch eating a red velvet cupcake and sipping a delicious booze-soaked eggnog. A cologne commercial came on featuring some guy with insane abs. I mean, this dude needed a new body cuz his old one was ripped. He was so cut hugging him would result in multiple lacerations. He didn't look human.

And then I realized: That's a five-hour-a-day body. That's a body built on working out like a madman. That's a body built on denial. Like Brittany Murphy, skinny to death. Like Kate Moss, who recently said, "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

Forget it. I want my red velvet cupcake!
Facebook Twitter Email Digg Delicious Stumbleupon

2 Response to Cupcakes

December 22, 2009 at 7:37 AM

I'm right there with ya, girl!! :0)

December 23, 2009 at 8:03 AM

I want my bacon; unfortunately, there's a feud going on in this house over maple smoked (my choice) and plain old regular (The Hub's choice).

Post a Comment

 

Brains on sale now!


Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes