I'm not a matchmaker


I have an adorable couple in one of my writing classes. They sit together and flirt with each other and are in love. Well, they were.

Yesterday I was joking with them, and I said, "What will happen to this class if you guys break up? Not that it'll happen, it'll never happen, but it would certainly change the dynamic."

Guess what. They broke up that night.

I'm bad luck. Stay away from me, couples. Or don't take my class, at least.
Facebook Twitter Email Digg Delicious Stumbleupon

3 Response to I'm not a matchmaker

AJ
February 25, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Way to go, Robin! I know of a really gross couple that cuddles in Irby. Maybe you should go wish them luck on their coming nuptials?

February 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Oh man! Hilarious!

Don't blame yourself though... they obviously weren't built to last. lol.

February 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM

That's the best thing I've read all day!

Post a Comment

 

Brains on sale now!


Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes