Garfish, zombies and me

Those of you who know me or who've read this blog before know that my husband, Mark Spitzer, is a gar expert. Mark has fished on television with Jeremy Wade and his book, Season of the Gar, just came out.

I'm a good wife. Supportive, even enthusiastic about Mark's obsessions. That's how I find myself going to this next week: International Network for Lepisosteid Fish Research and Management

That's right. A gar conference deep in Louisiana. Mark is the keynote speaker. And I just can't decide if I'm going to attend the 6-hour gar aging workshop or the panel on Feed Rates for Juvenile Alligator Gar! I mean, what would you do? It's a tough call.

Brains comes out on Tuesday. It's my first book. And I'll be surrounded by scientists who love and write about gar fish. But they're zombies of a sort, aren't they? Maybe I can sell a few books. At the very least, I'll get some marriage points.
Facebook Twitter Email Digg Delicious Stumbleupon

1 Response to Garfish, zombies and me

May 23, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I'm very excited for both of y'all!

p.s.- I'd opt for the juvenile alligator gar.

p.p.s.- Get as many marriage points as it takes to get MS to make another one of those ballin' cherry pies!

Post a Comment

 

Brains on sale now!


Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes