Galley Grows Up


Some of you might remember my excitement when Galley arrived. We had a lot of fun together, Galley and me. Check it out here.

Yesterday, Galley grew up. Galley became Book. And while I was sad to see Galley leave the nest, I was also glad. Galley has wings; Galley will make Galley's own decisions. Galley will succeed on Galley's terms.

Farewell, my child. Godspeed.

Facebook Twitter Email Digg Delicious Stumbleupon

3 Response to Galley Grows Up

May 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Bought my copy at B&N. Congratulations!

June 3, 2010 at 5:10 AM

Congratulations! This is on my wish list...just waiting for my finances to catch up!

June 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Congrats! Gonna grab a copy this weekend. =)

Post a Comment

 

Brains on sale now!


Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes